Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

a day of short comings 080510

THURSDAY: training day 19. this day, i had a hang over from building and painting gunpla models. so right after im done with the kit i bought for myself, i started to paint my brother's gunpla model kit. lets just say that i missed doing it for a long time, that's why the feeling still lingered in my fingers this day.

so when i did paint the other kit, it fell short since i lack some gold paint in my arsenal. sad as it may be but i had to pause for a while and planned my next move. i concluded a decision to buy gold and silver paints tomorrow just to finish what i started. (you know its so hard to stop doing something you really want, specially when we're talking about hobbies.)

trivia: painting gunpla model kits really take long hours to do and it really eats up your spare time specially when your doing something. now if you're a really patient person, then i can say that you fit perfectly doing this. :D

people may see weird when im doing this since for some of them, they might think, why waste your money on a plastic toy. plus its a toy, they might also see me as childish and its kind of weird to see a grown up buy toys for himself. i have one thing to say to them with regards to this, and that is, get a life! this is what i want! no one on this planet may judge what i choose to do since its not their life they're judging. i live with the things that are close to my heart. i do what i choose to, and what i want to. this is how i live my free life.

this is how i saw myself after i went to ca2020's wealth course module one. it taught me how stand on my decision and accept any consequence that happens after every decision i make in my life. from that point forward, i chose to be a responsive person rather than someone who jut reacts and complains about everything he has in life. i chose to be free :D

No comments:

Post a Comment