Powered By Blogger

Monday, August 30, 2010

a day i chose to sleep 082510

WEDNESDAY: is a day that i chose to rest and sleep for long hours since it has been a week of controlled sleeping habits. it felt like sleep was chasing me all over specially at work. i can't stay focused at the things im doing. me head hurt, me eyes were sore, my body felt so heavy that if i just sat down, i my eyes will automatically close themselves. this very experience taught me a very valuable thing. your body needs a break too. its not that when you still can, that you go on and on and on. pretty soon, without you knowing, your body will just collapse and breakdown. i had to make a choice early on the day, i practically missed my commitment day just for covering up my restlessness. i felt bad when i woke up knowing i missed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment