Powered By Blogger

Friday, August 20, 2010

a day of choosing to be abundant 081610

MONDAY: training day 26. nothing much really on this day. one thing particular is that i woke up really early this day. i think it was around 530 am. then for some reason i saw one of my gunpla models display on top of our cabinet. i suddenly had this urge to redo and repaint it. im not very sure why i chose to do this that time of morning.

around 11am when i finished doing repainting, but it wasn't that complete since i had to postponed painting the small parts that are hard to paint with. after which, i decided to take a power nap to have some energy for the day ahead since its my commitment day this day.

2pm, i asked my dad to wake me up considering that i know myself that i can't wake up if i sleep for short hours because sometimes i tend to prolong my sleep and can't control myself waking up at the right time. 230pm when i went to shangrila and prepared facilitating. i arrived there a bit late, 315pm to be exact.

upon arrival, we waited for the next one to be deployed and start facilitating. while waiting, i was listening to other core team members talk about their business and the things they are doing. i kinda reflected on myself while listening to them. i realized that some of the passion i poured in my business before was less than that day. i assessed why it got to be ad found out that, i was some what preoccupied with work, i found out that, losing a lot of time at work really lessens the time for my business. but in spite of that, i still make my business grow while im at the rat race. its just that, it the time for it lessened and im sacrificing my free time as well to compensate for this.

though we are working (for those who has work), it doesn't stop us to be more productive. it depends on our self if we are already contented with what we are getting from the rat race. i know im not, and for that, i sacrifice my time to build a source that would run for the rest of my days, i can even pass it to my kids when the time comes.

my dear readers, i ask you this, are you contented with your income now? would you like to gain more while leveraging from work? if so, ill be glad to help you with that, but first you have to know if you want more or be contented with just that?

until my next entry then.

No comments:

Post a Comment