Powered By Blogger

Monday, August 2, 2010

a day of procrastination 072610

MONDAY: training day 11. i woke up in the afternoon this day after a tiring yet fulfilling day yesterday, and was planning to finish of my blogs but as a normal person that i am, i experience procrastinating again. and i thought i was able to lessen it before. well i thought wrong. it was back and it was eating me alive. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... it kept me away from doing what im supposed to be doing and ended up, me sleeping all day.

night came and i woke up from my sleep since i decided not to do the blogs that day. so as the usual training days go, training happened 9 hrs from my time.

well, this day should have been productive but due to a certain attack of "procrastination fever", my day went down the drain just like that. my dear readers, procrastination is a bad thing. excuse me for the word but... PROCRASTINATION is like masturbation. at first it feels so good but in the end, you end up screwing yourself. this is the wisdom i share to you my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment