Powered By Blogger

Monday, August 23, 2010

a day i handled the wealth course 082310

MONDAY: today was a day for my commitment to the community. last week and the week before that, i have been going to shangrila to do my service but sad to say i wasn't able to facilitate because there was enough coaches to facilitate the attending guests. today i got lucky and was assigned to facilitate the very core of wealth course which is module 1 to two amazing ladies. it has really been a while since i already forgot some of the parts in the course but the seminar went as it should be. it was great and fun according to the two ladies i met and they thanked me for the new stuff they learned. to be honest, it has been my pleasure to do it since sharing is one of my favorite things to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment