Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

a day of comeback 080910

MONDAY: training day 21. early morning i did some finishing with my post dated entries. then i slept for some hours to recover some how. the around 3 pm, i went to the wealth course grounds to honor my commitment. i have some issues with my commitment before and i want to make up for it so i went early to see everyone there.

though i was a lil bit drowsy and a bit groggy from lack of sleep this day, i went to shangrila to do service for the community. one fun note about this experience is that when i got there, i still get the warm smiles of the core team members and coaches that i saw that day. thinking of the time line, i was away for at least 1 month and i didn't see some of them quite often before. in spite of that fact, they greeted me as if they just saw me yesterday. as if nothing happened and i wasn't away. :D

during that time i stayed there waiting for my turn to facilitate, i realized that, why would i turn away from these people who's willing to grab my hand and walk me through success. i had some stories of my own that made me close my doors on them and not show my face before.

now that im back, ill be more willing to hear out, ask out, and be coached at for the success im longing for. i won't dwell on the past since its already done and i can't change a thing, even how hard i try. so instead, ill focus my energy to now and today to make a change in my future. KEEP MOVING FORWARD! :D

see you on my next entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment