Powered By Blogger

Friday, August 20, 2010

a day for certification 081710

TUESDAY: training day 27. the last day. i think this would be the first entry ill cover up on my work since i thought there wouldn't be something interesting in it to tell. anyway ill just share it then. when i got home, i forced myself to do the blogs that were still stock piled at my pc. in my head, i said, i better do this now rather than escape it since if i do that, when i go back here, it'll still be here and it would still be my concern. so its best to finish them off.

all morning i was writing each entry, remembering day per day what interesting happened. i got only 80% of my bask logs done for the whole morning and right after lunch, rest is my priority.

then when i got to work, all was the same, same as the other days before. as each day passed by thru training, i noted it down here in my entries. and today was finally the day i finish training. yey! first of all, i can't believe myself that i went thru all that because honestly speaking, the training was more of just playing around rather than a serious discussion.

for me, what i did and how i performed on training came natural to me. if you were there with us, you would see me just sitting there, listening, not taking notes. sometimes i even slept hehe :D and sometimes, i pester my other co-trainees. for me it was fun doing all those while i see my friends too stressed out with what i being discussed.

this day was the final day to apply all what we learned thru a month of discussing and practicing. and im proud to say that all of us passed the certification. i didn't expect it to be a happy moment when jp our trainer announced it. felt like an accomplishment, though im still in the ratrace.

certification on having a great life, is what im longing for. though i experience a lot of wonderful and happy moments, nothing beats financial freedom since you can do anything in that state. you will have a true certificate that you fulfilled everything you wanted to do and to be.

so until tomorrow then. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment