Powered By Blogger

Monday, August 2, 2010

a day of meeting friends 080110

SUNDAY: yet another day with my princess at pampanga. so as the usually sunday starts off, i went there around 6am. the trip was a bit fun since i was thinking about gundams and trivias about them. its been a while since i thought about gundams and their backstories ad history. this is how you can say that gundams are my passion. :D

morning when i arrived at my destination, and saw my princess preparing for a meal :D i spent time with her and her siblings. its been a week since i played with her sisters. lunch came and we had these great meal which contained 2 of my favorite ulam, pansit and shanghai rolls.

right after lunch, we went to sm baliuag to meet up with ayish and mau. this will the first ever time that i will meet them and i got a bit shy. when we met them up, i easily got comfortable with them since their language and laugh pattern they have are similar to my princess. it made it easy to connect with them. actually, i had this feeling already when we were just chatting online.

the day was so much fun, i gained two new friends eventhough technically, we are already friends online. i was so happy that i had finally met them personally because we had been planning this ever since we met online.

the day ended with me going home tired and sleepy. don't get me wrong but im not complaining about being tired and sleepy, believe me, it was all worth it, ever minute of it.

my dear friends, i would just like to stress out the importance of building great relationships with your friends. they will be with you all throughout your life and they'll be guiding you and be always with you every step of your way.

so until tomorrow. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment