Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 26, 2010

a day of togetherness 072210

THURSDAY: training day 9. this day is a very special day for me and my princess. its the same day when we began being together last month.

nothing much about the day since it was like any other day, i arrived at home, sleep, wake up, eat, go to work and spend the whole night till morning at the office, traning.

this marks the day where i exceeded my limits once again and began to learned more from experience. absorbing new concepts and scenarios in my life where i even grow twice because of the trials and challenges i face.

this entry will be a reminder and mark for me that i have surpassed these hurdles in life from a new perspective. a sign of greater growth and a bigger posibility in success.

my dear readers, growth comes from different forms. we need to learn from trials on all the aspects of life and generalize the learning so we can better ourselves in all of it. this wisdom i share to you now, so until tomorrow then. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment