Powered By Blogger

Saturday, July 10, 2010

a day of tiredness 070910

FRIDAY: Big day today. its the day i sign the contract of my new work, but first i need to acquire a renewed NBI clearance from mandaluyong city hall. its kinda funny sight seeing people complain from the long line and process of getting a clearance. you can see people frowning, whisperring with themsleves and even fanning from the heat that morning. yep, its was a hot and long morning but patience got me to a good start.

next agenda right after i received my new nbi clearance is to get to the office and submit it for my contract signing. i arrived their right on time. i gave the requirement, they let me sign the contract and announced that i need to have my medical immediately, if not, i won't be able to start on monday. so i instantly went off and had an early lunch at mcdonald's near the office. after lunch, i went to the clinic with my co-trainees in makati.

another interesting event at the clinic. there are so many people waiting in line again. good thing though that we arrived just in time and the process was just as fast as normal. i find it funny again since people were once again complaining because of the long wait. ahahaha i can't get enough of their faces with frowns and even fierce faces.

now back to the office for our orientation around afternoon. the orientation was great actually but it did last long up to 10pm which made people frown again. they were already complaining why do we have to stay that long. you can definitely see the smile on their faces when we were dismissed from the orientation, and boy it was so a long day but fun and tiring for the people around :D

you guys might be wondering why i find it funny when people complain. well if you see my world, it goes like this... for me complaining, and also blaming are negativities. according to the law of attraction, like attracts like, and what you focus on expands. so is like attractinf more negativties in life, sort of a crap magnet :D i don't want to attract those things in my life, they are crap! second point. its tiring to get upset and mad sometimes. you use a lot of energy to say your mind to the opposite party while the opposite party doesn't even care what you are saying. so you waste a lot of precious energy with just one blow of anger.

this is how i stay and look young. i don't focus on the stuff that doesn't help me even destroys me. i focus on the wonderful and awesome things thats's happening around me. in the long runn, i attract even more wonderful and awesome stuff. :D the law of attraction, you got love it :D

this is my wisdom that i want to share to you today. hope you get something from it :D so untuil the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment