Powered By Blogger

Saturday, July 10, 2010

a day of cleaning 071010

SATURDAY: this day, i thought of cleaning. i haven't cleaned my room for weeks now since i've been busy doing stuff. so, right after i woke up, i started cleaning with my mom.

first thing i cleaned was our fan. its almost covered with dust bunnies. ahahahaha im exagerating guys, please bear with me :D its been ages since i cleaned one of this that i almost forgot how to do it. funny huh? anyways, after im done with our fan, mom asked me to also clean the other fan in the living room. so no complains and i did cleaned it up.

after some backbreaking washing of fans, i then turned myself on sweeping my room. at least i still remember how to sweep this time. so swept i go all over my room. rearranged some things on cabinets, drawers and the like while sweeping to keep things in order.

there. everything was done so i took a break and watched some tele. while watching, i was texting my princess and through our conversation i realized i also need some cleaning up with my stories and my thoughts because i was already creating some disempowering stories and i was even doubting. well, its a good thing that ive mastered me emotions and managed what was going on my head before it got out of hand. i appreciate it so much that my princess was so understanding while i did my cleaning with myself.

well, that's the major stuff that happened this day. and this is the wisdom i give you. 'we live in a world of duality, just as there are empowerments, there are also disempowerments.' we want to control those disempowerments and look for their opposites. focus on the empowerments that boost you up even when youre down. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment