Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 26, 2010

a day of promises 072310

FRIDAY: training day 10. the last day of training for this week. hehe time moves really fast when you're busy at something. but this day marks the day i became a sponsor. sponsor to my dear friend and ally, reina.

right after work, i went home to rest and sleep. about noon when i woke up for a very important, meet up with my coach and reina because today's the scheduled date when reina passes the 6th and 7th step of the ca2020's 8 step process of becoming a core team member.

we all agreed to meet up at greenbelt 1 at 1pm. so i rushed to makati to be there on time. when i got there, coach patricia explained what' going to happen that afternoon. we headed at the office in traffalgar plaza to do the 6th step of the process which is the pre-panel. so as i was watching reina do the process, it kinda reminded me of when i did the same thing way way back. it made me remember all the feeling, excitement and anxiety to be part of this wonderful community, createabundance2020.

after the 6th step, we went down the building to do the next step which is reina's panel interview. during the panel interview, i was listening closely to the questions given by the panelist and somehow, it brought back memories of me doing the same thing. i reminded me of my answers, promises and commitments i gave to the community. it struck me a lot and i reflected on those promises and commitments i gave before. it cleared up my mind with what i want to do, what i choose to do and what i get to do.

the whole day reminded me of my purpose and whispered it back to me. all the things ive learned, witnessed, and experienced, suddenly gushed forth and renewed me in an instant that being with ca2020, my life has changed for the better.

my dear friends, life is short, we only have limited time here on earth. it is best that we clear our minds and focus on the things we want to do for us to succeed and achieve whatever it is we dreamed for. and this is the wisdom i share to you.

until my next entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment