Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 26, 2010

a day of foosball 072110

WEDNESDAY: training day 8.yet another day of sleeping in the morning to compensate work graveyard shift. :D lets skip to part where i went to work. cause all that im going to talk about is what happened in my shift. :D

now for the fun part, night came and i needed to go to work again. this time, i went there a bit early to have another shot at foosball. i really wanted to try it more because the way i see it, there's more to learn when playing it rather than reading articles about it and just watching it by the sides. :D i remember what my mentor usually say to me when i see something interesting to learn, "learn by doing!"

so upon arrival at the office, i met up with my co-trainee and he invited me to play foosball. we played every minute we had until its time for training. now the interesting part of this day was, immediately after we went out of the room for breaks, we headed out to the foosball table and played like crazy. and when lunch came, we ate fast so we have more time to play and practice. we played a lot and we played good. we even got new players, our other co-trainees playing like crazy since they've watched us play before.

from my experience, i tend to judge things at a first glance and when i do, sometimes i let those judgment be the only judgment i have for such. for example, when i signed up for facebook. let me tell you a quick story about it. i signed up in facebook maybe around 5 months right after it has been introduced to the world. at first i thought of it as something as a rip off site, but then, as time passes by, my judgment slowly changed and pushed m to try facebook once and for all. and from that day since, ive been a facebook addict. :D

my dear friends, things around us may not be the best at first but once we give it a try, who knows... they might be the ones for you. :D so until my next entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment