Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

a day of decision 070710

WEDNESDAY: i woke up really early because of an unusual wake up call from my princess. 7am when i opened my eyes because of a loud ringtone due to a call. i was supposed to to go and apply again but a gut in me felt like ot to go out of the house. my mom was even asking if would stil want to go and hunt for a job.

to tell you frankly, i have this story within me that im not qualified as an employee. i consider myself more than that. some of you might be offended by this, i apologize. this is just what i feel. i feel that im more adequate for business and not for a job. and this feeling is actually holding me backfrom doing my best and moving forward.

i spent the whole day at home doing the usual stuff a person does at home. i watched some tv, watched as well dvds, surfed the net, chatted online, ate ice cream on sticks, took pictures of my gunpla models, texted a lot and the like. i was trying to make myself preoccupied because i don't want to face this conflict of mine. i was still unsure if im going to look for a job.

i looked at the pro's and con's of the situation im in. yes, having a job, gives me a stable income, compared to doing business which is, your income depends on you performance. in short, variable. now if i had a job, i can have extra money set aside for my liesure, i can spend time with my princess anytime, during my rest days only though. since im running short in finances these days, its a good idea to grab this.

YES! ill do it. ill get a job! in only one condition. its going to be temporary. ill try to make it last for 6 months, and simultaneously building my business. from that point ill make sue my business will grow and make it my primary source.

so it has been decided. ill delay my gratification and sacrifice for these months. these may lead to a greater opportunity since its also a yes to a small decision.

my friends, these commoly happens to everyone. having wasted some time just thinking of a decision for their own problems and conflicts. some loose their focus that they are left thinking and thinking that they can't decide at all. a common term, analysis, paralysis!

we should learn how to be decisive and quickly choose the path we want to take and stick to it until the end. it is hard at first if you're not used to it yet but if you train yourself, you'll save yourself a lot of time from being wasted just thinking over a small matter.

hope you got something from today's ecperience. so until tomorrow's entry :D

No comments:

Post a Comment